Due to school closure in Carney and around the UP tomorrow, the Worship Ministry Team meeting has been rescheduled to April 30th at 6:30 pm.
Welcome to Carney Evangelical Free Church. We are eager for you to join us in celebrating our great God and Redeemer. It is our aim to know God as He has revealed himself in the Scriptures, to grow in love and service for our Savior Jesus Christ and to share his love with others. This common belief and shared mission creates a community of faith to which we would invite you to experience with us.
Every Sunday morning we gather …
- for coffee and snacks together at 8:40 am,
- for Discipleship Classes at 9 am,
- and for our Worship Service at 10 am.
We offer nursery and toddler care for children under 5 during our times for Discipleship Classes and our Worship Service.
Weekly activities are provided for men, women, young people and children. Our calendar is always up to date with our clubs and studies.
Come and join us! We look forward to meeting you.
As we develop, empower, and release disciples for Jesus Christ, we have four ways to focus our ministry:
- We celebrate together in the worship of God
- We communicate the Gospel, God's good news, in our community and around the world
- We cultivate spiritual growth in every believer
- We care for people in Jesus' name
Wherever you are in your relationship with God, we are eager to help you grow and to welcome you into a small part of God's big family that meets together here at Carney Free.
- Monday: Jude 1-25
- Tuesday: Isaiah 19:16-25
- Wednesday: Isaiah 26:1-19
- Thursday Isaiah 26:20—27:13
- Friday: Isaiah 40:1-31
- Saturday: Isaiah 41:1-20
- Sunday: Isaiah 43:1-21